The tour is valid from November till 15 April.
4-day Tskaltubo Wellness Tour offers a retreat in Tskaltubo. Tskaltubo is a well-known Georgian spa town that rose to prominence as a balneology resort during the Soviet era due to the healing properties of its radon-carbonate mineral springs. The resort offers balneotherapy and speleotherapy, which are said to benefit various diseases.
During our 4-day Tskaltubo Wellness Tour, you will be able to relax at the comfortable hotel Aria Resort & Spa and enjoy your daily medical procedures at the nearest thermal bath spring of Tskaltubo. Physiotherapy, therapeutic massage, therapeutic mud applications, cosmetology, relaxation techniques, massages, hydrotherapeutic (water) healing techniques, and laser epilation are just a few of the spa and balneological procedures you can get.
Meals: lunch, dinner
Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
*Optional day trips from Tskaltubo
- Transfers from/to Kutaisi International Airport;
- Daily transfers to medical facilities;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing at Aria Resort & Spa Hotel;
- Full-board (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner);
- Consultation with a doctor.
- Transfer from Tbilisi International Airport (Sedan - 135 USD; Minivan – 165 USD);
- Medical procedures;
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance.
Recommended day-trips from Tskaltubo:
- One-Day Tour to Prometheus Cave and Martvili Canyon
- One-Day Tour of Canyons of Imereti
- One-Day Tour to Okatse and Kinchkha
- One-Day Tour of Temples and Monasteries of Kutaisi
- One-Day Wine Tour from Kutaisi
Some of the diseases which are treated in Tskaltubo:
- Locomotor system diseases;
- Cardiovascular diseases;
- Metabolic disorders;
- Various skin disorders;
- Gynecological diseases;
- Pulmonary diseases.
*The special package of medical procedures and full boards can be obtained with a minimum of three nights' stay.
For more entertainment, the hotel also has a swimming pool, sauna, gym, and basketball and tennis courts. And, if you want to stay longer and explore more of Georgia, we can set up daily excursions to Georgia's beautiful canyons and waterfalls, as well as informative cultural tours of our historical towns.