Baikonur tour is a special trip. It was only 25 years ago when it was a closed military town, and today there is a great opportunity to learn about the history of the astronautics, see the samples of real missiles, spaceships and meet the people whose all life is about and around the space.
This small trip consists of two parts: visit to the city of Baikonur and the museum of history of astronautics and visit to the Baikonur space center itself. There you can see launching platforms and hangars that were the goal of the US secret services as well as the museum of astronautics with the real space shuttle Buran where you can try to take the hold of controls.
Baikonur tour will gift you lots of bright impressions and make the space a bit closer to you.
Booking conditions: Tour needs to be booked and prepaid 2 months in advance.
This tour is currently available only for citizens of the CIS countries.
- Tickets for train Almaty-Baikonur-Almaty;
- Cosmodrome visit permission (takes about 2 months to obtain);
- All transfers by car in Baikonur;
- Accommodation based on double room sharing, breakfast included;
- Sightseeing tour program in Baikonur city;
- Entrance tickets to the sights, museums in Baikonur;
- Full board on days 2,3,4.
- Tour leader to accompany the travelers for the whole period of the tour;
- Meals except days 2,3,4;
- Charges in hotels for additional services;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal insurance.