Kyrgyzstan rafting tour is a day full of impressions that you will remember and even would like to repeat again. You will have a trip to the mountain River Chu, that has its smooth parts, as well as extreme ones. Don’t miss your chance to feel a real extreme!
Day 1: Bishkek – Chon-Kemin – Bishkek
At 09:00 transfer to the Chu river (113 km). This day you will meet with guides who will tell you about technique of rafting and accompany you during the rafting as instructors.
Rafting on the Chu river. Length of rafting - 15 km. Maximum class of difficulty 3. Road is going along the river and the car will escort the group during the rafting. Within a short period of time you will be able to get an unforgettable experience and full understanding of rafting. Meeting with driver on Burulday bridge. Picnic-style lunch. Transfer back to Bishkek.
Meals: - / Lunch / -
Standard tour price includes:
- Meals - as per program;
- All transfers;
- English speaking guide;
- Rafting on the Chu river;
- Professional guides-instructors for rafting;
- Escorted car during the rafting;
- Equipment for rafting.
Tour price does not include:
- Accommodation in Bishkek;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- International airfares;
- Personal insurance and items/services not mentioned above.