Rafting tour in Kyrgyzstan-3 is full of adventures and romance at the fire in the mountains. Accompanied by an instructor you will float down the Chu river. You will also have a horse ride in the mountains, visit picturesque gorges and have a chance to learn the nomadic culture of Kyrgyz people.
Within a short period of time you will be able to get an unforgettable experience and full understanding of rafting. Meeting with driver on Burulday bridge. Picnic-style lunch. Transfer to Chon-Kemin village. Overnight in the Guest House.
- Meals – as per program;
- Twin room accommodation including early check in on Day 1;
- Transportation throughout the whole trip;
- English speaking guide;
- Sightseeing tour program according to the program, including entrance fees to sights, museums. Camera/video fees are not included and paid separately;
- Rafting on the Chu river;
- Equipment for rafting;
- Professional guides for rafting who lead catamarans;
- Escorted car during the rafting;
- Horses for horse riding Chon-Kemin - Balykchy;
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- International airfares;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
|Bishkek - 2 nights|
|B hotel, Asia Mountains or similar||Plaza, Park Hotel, Ambassador or similar|
|Chon Kemin - 1 night|
|Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation||Ashu Guest House|
|Horse Riding Tour - 1 night|
|Double Tent||Double Tent|