This active tour in Kyrgyzstan will be a real holiday for those who love water and water activities. Within almost a week, you will be able to have two floats on the wild rivers of Chu and Chon-Kemin, and then have a nice rest on the beaches of the Lake Issyk-Kul. In addition to all of this, the tour program includes few excursions to cultural monuments of the country.
Within a short period of time you will be able to get an unforgettable experience and full understanding of rafting. Meeting with driver on Burulday bridge. Picnic-style lunch. Transfer to Chon-Kemin village. Overnight in the Guest House.
Transfer to Bishkek. On the way stop to see Burana tower, which is left from ancient city Balasagyn (XI - XIII).
Farewell dinner. Overnight at the hotel.
- Meals – as per program;
- Twin room accommodation including early check in on Day 1;
- Transportation throughout the whole trip;
- English speaking guide;
- Sightseeing tour program according to the program, including entrance fees to sights, museums. Camera/video fees are not included and paid separately;
- Rafting on the Chu river and Chon-Kemin river;
- Equipment for rafting;
- Professional guides for rafting who lead catamarans;
- Escorted car during the rafting.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- International airfares;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above;
|Bishkek - 2 nights|
|B hotel, Asia Mountains or similar||Plaza, Park Hotel, Ambassador or similar|
|Chon Kemin - 1 night|
|Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation||Ashu Guest House|
|Issyk-Kul - 1 night|
|Raduga, The Try Korony or similar||Raduga, The Try Korony or similar|