The Belgrad Hotel is located on the Sadovaya Transport Circle, on Smolensky Avenue, one of the main Moscow streets. Close by to the hotel are the symbolic places of Russia such as the Kremlin, Red Square, the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, the Bolshoi Theater, the Tretyakov Gallery, Moskva-river, Poklonnaya Hill and Pobeda Park. The vicinity in which the hotel is situated are theaters, museums, exhibition centers, entertainment and shopping complexes. World famous exhibition centers, sports complexes, theaters, museums - such as the All-Russian Exhibition Centre, Gostiny Dvor exhibition ground, Manezh Central Exhibition Hall, Sokolniki Park, Olimpiysky Stadium, Expocenter exhibition are located within ten minutes to half an hour from the hotel.he Belgrad Hotel has 232 comfortable rooms: suite king-size, suite, deluxe, business room, tourist room, standard and single. All rooms have bathroom, telephone, satellite TV, comfortable furniture. 93 rooms are renovated.
The hotel’s staff is polite and high qualified.
Consumer service carries out around-the-clock check-out time is - 12.00 p.m.
Prices and comfortable payment method are an important factor in the attractiveness of the hotel.
- The Kremlin, Red Square and age-old center of Moscow – 6,5 km
- The Expocenter Exhibition Complex – 3,5 km
- KrokusExpo – 31,1 km
- Sheremetyevo International Airport – 45,1 km
- Domodedovo International Airport – 42,9 km
- Conference hall capacity – 60 persons
- Sound system
- Flip chart
- Wide screen
Hotel Facilities and Services
- Business center
- Conference hall
- Currency exchange
- Individual safes
- Massage room
- Laundry and dry-cleaner
- Hotel-business meeting or hotel transfer on preliminary request
- The Belgrad restaurant which has a varied range of European cuisine. The restaurant can accommodate about 100 persons and offers buffet, coffee-break, business lunch, dinner and supper
- The lobby-bar offers drinks, cocktails and snacks
- Check-room is open around-the-clock
- There are showcases with newspapers and city maps on the hall