Date: from 16-MAY-18 to 17-MAY-18
The 8th International specialized trade fair & conference on products and services for electric city public transport
Exhibition's site: http://www.electrotrans-expo.ru/en
About the exhibition:
The ElectroTrans 2018 exhibition will take place in Moscow, 16-17 May 2018.
Nowadays the obsolete rolling stock, infrastructure, control, security and communications systems of RF cities electrical public transport face a great demand in implementation of new technologies and up-to-date products. The fair gathers together thousands of managers and specialist from tram, trolleybus, light metro operators, official authorities, research institutes, mass media from all over Russia and CIS states. The forum is supported by federal and local government authorities, professional associations, the largest public transport operators. It has a wide business program.
The targets of ElectroTrans 2018 trade fair are:
- To offer CIS city transport up-to-date rolling stock, information about contemporary solutions in the field of transport planning and regulation, security, control, communication and navigation, power supply.
- To showcase prospective technologies and experience in developing of modern electric transport systems.
- To create a ground for professional communication on the matter.
By visiting ElectroTrans fair you can
- Hear from 40+ speakers from over 9 countries
- Explore 70+ exhibiting companies
- Network with 2000+ public transport industry professionals
- Discover 35+ transport mass media market of RF
RF electric transport key figures:
- Cities with metro - 7 (+4 under construction), over 320 metro stations
- Cities with trolleybus network - 112
- Cities with tram network - 38
- Public transport operators - more then 1300
- Public transport passengers annually - 25bln
- Moscow public transport passengers daily - 10mln
- Russian Railways passengers annually - 1.3bln
- Local railways train stock - 2600 wagons
- Trams and trolleybus stock - 19600
- Metro carriages stock - 12300
- Metro escalator length - 11000m
- Routes length: metro 1360km, tram 5040km, trolleybus 10062km