This small and cozy hotel in the old part of Bukhara is just a two-minute walk from Lyabi-Hauz. Volida is one of the newest hotels in Bukhara, as it opened in 2018. There are 16 standard rooms in the two-story hotel, with different capacities.
Each room is light and decorated in a classic style, with touches of traditional Uzbek decorations. Simplicity and practicality are felt throughout the hotel. The design of the rooms makes for a comfortable and relaxing stay, and all of the bathrooms are bright and clean, with a shower in each.
Guests at the Volida can use the parking area near the entrance and the small restaurants for breakfast. The services included with a stay are standard: 24 hour service, laundry, transportation to the airport, and so on. Free wifi is available throughout the hotel.
If you stay at Volida once, you’ll probably want to return on your next trip to Bukhara!
- Breakfast: from 07:30 to 09:30
- Check-in: 14:00. Check-out: 12:00
- Early check-in from 06:00 to 14:00 + 50%
- Early check-in till 06:00 + 100%
- Late check-out from 12:00 to 18:00 + 50%
- Late check-out after 18:00 + 100%
- Hotel Services:
- 24 hour room service
- City tours
- Laundry service
- Luggage service
- Airport/Train station transfer: extra charge
- Breakfast in the room: free
- Food order
|Distance from||km||by car, min||by foot, min|
- Property Amenities:
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outside Parking
- Hotel safe