The exciting Four-Day Cultural Uz-1 tour by train will open you the amazing history and culture of Uzbekistan. You will enjoy the greatness of culture of world-known ancient monuments of Bukhara and Samarkand. The ancient cities of Uzbekistan keep the memory of wasteful campaigns of Genghiz-Khan and Alexander the Great, endless trains of trade caravans moving along the Great Silk Road from China to Europe. Sky-rocketed minarets, blue domes of madrasahs and mosques, medieval mausoleums, decorated with ceramic ornaments, oriental bazaars, hospitability and original traditions of the Uzbek will leave bright impressions about this trip.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 1-2 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
Visit spectacular Registan Square, remains of Bibi-Khahum Mosque, Siab Bazaar and Gur-Emir Mausoleum – authentic shrine of Tamerlane. Overnight at the hotel.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 5-6 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
- All transfers1-2 pax by sedan type car; 3-7 pax by minivan type car; 8-13 pax by 20 seat bus, 14 pax and more by 40-50 seat bus;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program in each city with local guides;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary;
- Ticket for train Bukhara-Samarkand;
- As per option, Business/Economy-class tickets for trains Tashkent-Bukhara and Samarkand-Tashkent;
- Visa support for Uzbekistan tourist visa;
- Starting 8 persons English speaking tour escort from Advantour;
- Starting 8 persons +1 person travels free of charge accommodated in single room.
- Tour leader to accompany travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Consular fees for Uzbekistan tourist visa;
- Travel insurance.
|Bukhara - 2 nights|
|Omar Khayam, Devon-Begi, Zargaron Plaza, Asia Bukhara, Minorai-Kalon||Amulet, Minzifa, K.Komil, Kukeldash, Zargaron, Kavsar, As-Salom, Siyavush|
|Samarkand - 1 night|
|Grand Samarkand Superior, Grand Samarkand, Platan, Sultan, Malika Prime, Asia Samarkand||City, Platan, Billuri Sitora, Jahongir, Caravan Serail, Malika Classic|