Date: from 11-JUN-19 to 13-JUN-19
The 6th Caspian International Boat and Yacht Show
Venue: Baku Expo Center
Address: 515, H. Aliyev ave., Surakhani district, AZ1050, Baku, Azerbaijan
Official site: www.cibs.az
About CIBS 2019:
“CIBS 2019”, the 6th Caspian International Boat and Yacht Show to be held in Baku from 11 to 13 June 2019.
“CIBS 2019”, the 6th Caspian International Boat and Yacht Show, will offer Azerbaijan’s consumers a full range of watercraft and products for active recreation. The event will bring together the most vibrant names in boating. “CIBS 2019” will help to develop Azerbaijan’s boating market, promote it in the run-up to summer, and showcase the latest achievements in motorboat equipment. It is a place to learn about the preparations for the upcoming boating season. “CIBS 2019” will be an important platform for communications. It is an exclusive opportunity to study the market and strengthen partnerships with those in the motorboat industry.
Advantages of participation:
- The cost of contact with one representative of a company’s target audience at an exhibition or trade fair is markedly cheaper than any other means of advertising.
- The unique "extra-territorial" nature of an exhibition makes it much easier to establish contacts; in this environment you, your potential customers and your competitors are all on neutral territory.
- An exhibition is the ideal place to learn about demand for new goods and to conduct research into what your competitors are doing.
- An exhibition is an effective means of helping a firm to penetrate new foreign markets or establish dealership networks.
- An exhibition allows you to show your new goods in action.
- The fact that media representatives attend exhibitions makes it a lot easier to work with them and helps with the creation of PR material.
- Taking part in an exhibition allows you access to a fairly substantial segment of the market in a short period of time.
- For any business an exhibition is a bridge linking customers, wholesale and retail trading companies, suppliers and manufacturers and it offers a competitive environment for making new contacts.
- The very best intellectual and material resources available for you to take advantage of are concentrated in and around an exhibition for the short period of its duration.
- Motor and sailing yachts
- Inflatable boats
- Sports boats and jet skis
- Passenger and leisure boats
- Yacht and boat design and construction
- Berths design and construction
- Ship equipment and accessories
- Ship maintenance
- Marine engines
- Navigation and communications equipment
- Rescue and security
- Boat transport trailers and accessories
- Maritime administration, organization and federations
- Yacht clubs
- Water sports