Discover the glittering modern capital of Kazakhstan, Nur-Sultan (ex Astana), with its skyscrapers, grandiose designs, and wide boulevards. A trip to the top of the famous Bayterek Monument will provide travelers with the best views of the city.
The tour is an ideal addition to Central Asia or Silk Road group tours, where you will see Nur-Sultan, the present capital city with glimmering buildings, and compare with ex capital city of Kazakhstan where you can feel Soviet period mood.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 3-4 hours
- All transfers 1-2 pax by sedan type car; 3-4 pax by van type car, as per itinerary;
- Accommodation at 4* hotel, breakfast included;
- Sightseeing tour program in Nur-Sultan with local English-speaking guide;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Economy-class air ticket for flight Nur-Sultan – Almaty.
- International air fares;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Travel insurance.