During a 2-day Naryn-Torugart Tour you will visit the medieval Tash-Rabat as well as spend an overnight in a genuine yurt of Kyrgyz nomads.
In the morning meeting with a guide in Naryn and transfer to Tash Rabat ( 115 km ) towards the Chinese border. Tash Rabat, Caravan Saray 11th century, served as a fortress for travelers along the Great Silk Road. This is a carefully restored stone building. After lunch the excursion to Tash-Rabat. It is possible to have a horse back riding here. Dinner and overnight in yurts (Kyrgyz dwelling).
Early in the morning transfer to Torugart border ( 95 km ). At the end of the valley the road swings Eastwards around the southern tip of the At Bashi range and climbs towards Torugart pass ( 3752 m ). Arriving to the border. Crossing the border and meeting with Chinese tour company.
- Kyrgyzstan - meals (lunch and dinner on Day 1; breakfast and picnic on Day 2);
- Transportation according to the program. Driver has limited English knowledge;
- English speaking guide;
- Sightseeing tour program in Tash-Rabat;
- Entrance fees to sights according to the program.
- Horse back riding;
- Accommodation and meal in Naryn;
- Consular fees for Kyrgyzstan tourist visa;
- Camera/video fees at the sights;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- Kyrgyzstan and Chinese visa support, and Chinese permission to cross Torugart border;
- Chinese part;
- International airfares;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
|Tash-Rabat - 1 night|
|Yurts (5-6 people in one yurt)|