The Issyk- Kul - Torugart Tour starts from visiting of the Issyk-Kul Lake. You will also visit Cholpon-Ata, where you will see ancient petroglyphs, learn how to weave a genuine Kyrgyz carpets in Kochkor, and visit the ruins of mysterious Tash-Rabat – a complex whose function is still enigma for researches.
- Accommodation based on double room sharing, breakfast included;
- Meals as per program;
- All transfers (only Kyrgyzstan part);
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide;
- Entrance fees to sights according to the program;
- The procedure of making felt carpets in Kochkor;
- Permit for Torugart crossing (only Kyrgyzstan part).
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Camera/video fees at the sights;
- Horse back riding;
- Consular fees for Kyrgyzstan tourist visa;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- Kyrgyzstan visa support;
- Chinese visa support, visa and Chinese permission to cross Torugart border;
- Chinese part;
- International airfares;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.