Date: from 19-MAR-19 to 22-MAR-19
International Trade Fair for Technical Textiles, Nonwovens and Protective Clothing "TechTextil Russia - 2019"
Site of the organizer: www.techtextil.messefrankfurt.ru
About TechTextil Russia 2019:
International Trade Fair for Technical Textiles, Nonwovens and Protective Clothing "TechTextil Russia - 2019" will be held from 19 to 22 March 2019 in Moscow.
Techtextil is a universally recognized trade fair brand and the most significant trading platform for all professionals in the technical textile industry.
Great potential of the Russian market of technical textiles and broad experience of Messe Frankfurt in trade fair organization contribute to establishment of Techtextil brand in our country. The trade fair is becoming the key professional event for Russian and foreign manufacturers and buyers.
Techtextil Russia is an important part of the global project Techtextil. This international trade fair for technical textiles, nonwovens and protective clothes is the way to the latest innovations in design, production and application of technical textiles and products made of them. Exhibits of Techtextil Russia have many industrial applications and cover various aspects of people's activity meeting their every day needs and providing maximum labour safety.
- Research, development, planning and consultancy. International institutes, government research institutes, universities, polytechnics, industrial research centres, planning and consultancy firms
- Technology, machinery and accessories. Production processes, processing technology, machinery and equipment, control processes, cleaning and regeneration technology, waste disposal and recycling technology, technical accessories, quality assurance
- Fibres and yarns.
- Wovens, scrims, braids and knitted fabrics. Tapes, string, cords, belts, ropes, cordage, nets
- Coated textiles. Laminated textiles, tent/canvas materials, packaging materials, sacking, tarpaulin fabrics, awning materials, coverings, accessories
- Composites. Reinforcing textiles, composite textiles, prepregs, structural components and mouldings, fibrereinforced materials, membrane systems, films and sheeting, textile reinforced plastic and concrete parts, piping and containers, textile sheet products for laminating onto solids such as metal, plastic or glass
- Bondtec (Surface and bonding techniques). Finishing processes, adhesive, sealing and moulding materials, laminating and coating materials, raw materials and additives, application processing, material pretreatment, plastics and other hardening masses, adhesive mixing and application equipment, robot technologies, surface treatment technologies, plasma treatment, flocking
- Special and protective clothing.
- Means of individual protection.