Date: 22-OCT-19 to 24-OCT-19
St. Petersburg international health forum 2019
Site of the organizer: https://medin.expoforum.ru/en/
About the exhibition:
The St. Petersburg International Health Forum will take place on the 22–24 of October 2019 in Saint Petersburg, Russia. This forum is a unified platform for medical professional society, consolidating under one brand 4 specialized exhibitions that promote effective interaction of suppliers of scientific researches, medical equipment and medical services to the potential investors, purchasers and health care workers.
St. Petersburg international health forum:
- 15 events of business program for specialists in various fields of medicine and public health.
- 150 participants from 12 countries, 3700 trade visitors.
- The largest specialized project in the field of medicine and healthcare in the Northwest region of the Russian Federation, consolidating under one brand 4 specialized exhibitions of medical topics.
- The unified professional platform made for interaction between producers of goods and services for the medical industry companies and professionals of medical industry.
- The global platform for the exchange of experience and improve the competence of health care professionals and discuss the most pressing issues in various fields of medicine.
Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Medical equipment for recovery, rehabilitation and physiotherapy
- Ultrasound therapy
- Laser therapy
- Ultrahigh frequency treatment
- Centimeter wave therapy
- Passive rehabilitation
- Active rehabilitation
- Massage equipment
- Inhalation therapy
- Rehabilitation aids
Ambulance, intensive therapy
- Medical transport
- Ambulance cars
- Reanimation cars
- Medical aviation
- Medical equipment for emergency medicine
- Diagnostic devices for ambulance
- Oxygen inhalers
- Patient monitor
- The sets of an ambulance doctor
- Anesthesia machines
- Health and medical handbarrow
- Antishock suits
- Pulse oximeters for ambulance
- Termoblankets for ambulances
- Transport defibrillators
- Transport respirators
- Electrocardiographs for ambulance
- Heaters infusion solutions