Russia Visa Support
Tourist Visa Support
For registration of tourist visa to Russia the following documents are required:
- Travel voucher and confirmation (made out of Russia travel agency registered in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and having a special reference number for inviting tourists from abroad). Letter of Invitation.
- Completed application form from Consulate;
- One 3x4 sized photo attached to the questionnaire;
- Passport (valid for another six months after the expiry of visa)
Other documents may be required:
- Medical insurance;
- Residence permit or work permit in the country where the foreigner intends to obtain a visa;
- The HIV test (certificate);
- Confirmation of the availability of funds;
- Other document.
Extension of tourist visas in Russia is impossible.