Devon Begi three-star mini-hotel is in the historic center of Bukhara, near Lyabi-Hauz complex. This small but cozy two-storey hotel was built in 2011.
Devon Begi hotel has 20 rooms of different categories. The hotel offers accommodation in single, double and triple rooms and suites with magnificent views over the medieval buildings of Bukhara.
The hotel interior has elements of Oriental decor. Rooms with private bathrooms are furnished with modern furniture. Each room has air conditioning, TV, refrigerator with mini bar and safe.
The hotel restaurant offers lunch and dinner by order(for groups of at least 10 people).
- Breakfast: from 07:00 to 09:00
- The menu includes breakfast: sausage, cheese, fresh vegetables and fruit, omelet, pancakes, donuts, muffins, fresh bread, butter, two types of cereal, jam, honey, tea, coffee, juice, milk and yogurt.
- Check-in: 14:00. Check-out: 12:00
- Early check-in from 07:30 to 14:00 + 50%
- Late check-out from 12:00 to 14:00 + 20%
- Rooms: 20
- Floors: 1
- Hotel Services:
- 24-hour room service
- Mail delivery
- City tours
- Laundry services
- In-house doctor
- Porter services
- Airport/Train station transfer: extra charge
- Breakfast in bed: extra charge
- Extra bed: extra charge
- Internet: extra charge
|Distance from||km||by car, min||by foot, min|
- Property Amenities:
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outside Parking
Friendly staff.Stayed November 2017, traveled on holiday or leisure
Loved the location. The staff was very helpful. It must be stated that there are no lifts in the hotel.Stayed October 2017, traveled on holiday or leisure
Poor internet, limited comfort.Stayed May 2017, traveled on holiday or leisure
Good decoration.Stayed April 2017, traveled on holiday or leisure
Nice breakfast and incredible location.Stayed February 2017, traveled on holiday or leisure