Date: from 29-MAY-18 to 01-JUN-18
25th Anniversary International Exhibition "Incorporating Refining and Petrochemicals" - "Caspian Oil & Gas 2018"
Organizer: Iteca Caspian LLC
Official site: www.caspianoil-gas.com/
About Caspian Oil & Gas 2018:
From 29 May to 1 June 2018 Expo Centre in Baku will host 25th International Exhibition "Incorporating Refining and Petrochemicals" - Caspian Oil & Gas 2018.
The International Caspian Oil & Gas Exhibition 2018 and Conference Incorporating Refining and Petrochemicals is the largest event in the oil industry in the Caspian region and brings together the leading experts and major players in the region’s oil industry.
The high status of the Caspian Oil & Gas exhibition 2018 is corroborated by the annual participation in the opening ceremony of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, His Excellency Ilham Aliyev.
Thus, despite the considerable longevity of the exhibition and conference, it is still the focus for the world’s "oil elite".
Why Azerbaijan and Caspian Oil & Gas Exhibition 2018:
- One of the most favorable climates for foreign investment in the region;
- More than 37 bln. US Dollars Investment during 1994/2010;
- 22 major oil agreements with consortiums of foreign oil companies;
- BTC Oil Pipeline (Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan);
- BTE Gas Pipeline (Baku-Tbilisi-Erzurum);
- Nabucco Project;
- The only industry event in Azerbaijan;
- Networking opportunities;
- Over 10.000 trade visitors from 56 countries;
- 20 sponsors;
- Over 500 conference delegates;
- Full support from the Government of Azerbaijan;
- Large trade missions from China, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Turkey, UK and USA.
- Reservoir engineering;
- Geophysics and geology;
- Construction and exploitation oil and gas wells, platforms and floating rigs;
- Designing, manufacturing and servicing the equipment for oil and gas industry;
- Pipe-laying and providing protection systems for pipelines;
- Refining and petrochemicals;
- Hydrocarbons transportation;
- Building and construction works for the energy sector;
- Providing oil and gas storage systems;
- Producing specialist techniques, general operational and maintenance back-up and spare parts and many others, including financial and legal services.