Date: from 29-MAY-19 to 01-JUN-19
The 26th International Caspian Oil & Gas Exhibition - "Caspian Oil & Gas 2019"
Organizer: Iteca Caspian LLC
Venue: Baku Expo Center
Address: 515, H. Aliyev ave., Surakhani district, AZ1050, Baku, Azerbaijan
Official site: www.caspianoilgas.az
About Caspian Oil & Gas 2019:
From 29 May to 1 June 2019 Expo Centre in Baku will host the 2The 26th International Caspian Oil & Gas Exhibition - Caspian Oil & Gas 2019.
The International Caspian Oil & Gas Exhibition 2019 and Conference Incorporating Refining and Petrochemicals is the largest event in the oil industry in the Caspian region and brings together the leading experts and major players in the region’s oil industry.
The high status of the Caspian Oil & Gas exhibition 2019 is corroborated by the annual participation in the opening ceremony of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, His Excellency Ilham Aliyev.
Thus, despite the considerable longevity of the exhibition and conference, it is still the focus for the world’s "oil elite".
Advantages of Participation:
- The cost of contact with one representative of a company’s target audience at an exhibition or trade fair is markedly cheaper than any other means of advertising.
- The unique "extra-territorial" nature of an exhibition makes it much easier to establish contacts; in this environment you, your potential customers and your competitors are all on neutral territory.
- An exhibition is the ideal place to learn about demand for new goods and to conduct research into what your competitors are doing.
- An exhibition is an effective means of helping a firm to penetrate new foreign markets or establish dealership networks.
- An exhibition allows you to show your new goods in action.
- The fact that media representatives attend exhibitions makes it a lot easier to work with them and helps with the creation of PR material.
- Taking part in an exhibition allows you access to a fairly substantial segment of the market in a short period of time.
- For any business an exhibition is a bridge linking customers, wholesale and retail trading companies, suppliers and manufacturers and it offers a competitive environment for making new contacts.
- The very best intellectual and material resources available for you to take advantage of are concentrated in and around an exhibition for the short period of its duration.
- Reservoir engineering;
- Geophysics and geology;
- Construction and exploitation oil and gas wells, platforms and floating rigs;
- Designing, manufacturing and servicing the equipment for oil and gas industry;
- Pipe-laying and providing protection systems for pipelines;
- Refining and petrochemicals;
- Hydrocarbons transportation;
- Building and construction works for the energy sector;
- Providing oil and gas storage systems;
- Producing specialist techniques, general operational and maintenance back-up and spare parts and many others, including financial and legal services;
- Chemical industry branches;
- Raw materials for the chemical industry;
- Chemical production.