Discover the heart of Russia on this 5-day introduction to Moscow, Russia’s vibrant and historical capital. In addition to seeing the famous Kremlin, Red Square, and St. Basil’s Cathedral, this Moscow tour explores the city’s evocative Soviet architecture, the world’s largest collection of Russian art, and the former summer palace of a Russian Tsar. You’ll then travel out of the capital to Sergiev Posad, one of the famous “Golden Ring” of ancient cities, to see the UNESCO-listed Trinity Sergius Lavra, considered to be Russia’s most important monastery and the spiritual centre of the Russian Orthodox Church.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 8-9 hours
During your free time in Moscow, we offer the following optional activities (at additional cost):
Visit to the Armoury in the Kremlin (except Thursdays)
Night city tour: ‘Evening lights of Moscow’
River cruise on the motor ship ‘Flotilla Radisson Royal’
Tickets to the Bolshoi Theatre, concerts, the circus, or other performances.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
- All transfers (1-2 pax by sedan type car, 3-7 pax by minivan, 8-13 pax by 30 seat bus, 14+ pax by 40-50 seat bus);
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour programme in each city with local, English-speaking guides;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Visa support for Russian tourist visa;
- In groups of 11 or more travellers, 1 person travels free of charge and is accommodated in a single room.
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Consular fees for Russia tourist visa;
- Tips/gratuities for guides and drivers (although these would be appreciated);
- International flight tickets before and after the tour;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Moscow - 4 nights|
|Veliy Hotel Mokhovaya Moscow, Sverchkov 8 Hotel, Starosadskiy Hotel, Holiday Inn Express Hotel Moscow - Baumanskaya||Godunov Hotel, Arbat House Hotel, Pushkin Hotel, Brick Design Hotel|