Book Iskanderkul Lake and Varzob Valley tour (from Dushanbe) to spend a wonderful time in the arms of nature. You will get unforgettable impressions discovering the spectacular landscapes of majestic Hissar mountains, touching the sky; walk to 38-m high waterfall “Fan Niagara“, and plunge into the serene tranquility of the Iskanderkul Lake.
Our guide and driver will meet you at your hotel/place in Dushanbe to start Iskanderkul Lake & Varzob Valley tour. Transfer to Iskanderkul Lake (130 km, 3 h), known as the lake of Alexander the Great. According to the legend, the lake was named after Alexander the Great, known as Iskander in the East. People say that Alexander the Great's path to India passed by this lake. Lunch at traditional homestay. Exploration the surroundings of the lake: five springs, Zmeinoe lake (Snake lake), walking to 38m high waterfall “Fan Niagara“. Overnight at the guest house in Saritag.
Drive to Varzob Valley, a famous leisure spot among residents nearby and expats for its breathtaking view of the nature, numerous recreational and picnic areas. After lunch at the local restaurant you will see Gusgarf Waterfall, mesmerizing water cascade from 30 m high rocky cliff in the Hissar Range. 8 km stroll (2-3 hours) to the waterfall will give you baggage full impressions and millions of water drops glittering on the sun will put your mind at rest. In the afternoon you will be driven back to Dushanbe. Drop off at your place. End of the tour.
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfast included;
- English speaking guide in the group of 3-8 pax;
- Full board (2 lunches and 1 dinner);
- Sightseeing tour programs;
- Entrance tickets to the sights;
- Mineral water.
- Consular fees for Tajikistan tourist visa;
- Guide service (in the group of 1-2 pax)*;
- Hotel accommodation in Dushanbe;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
*In the group of 1-2 pax guide service is not included, the tourist(s) will have English speaking driver.
|Saritag - 1 night|