Khudjand & Istaravshan tour from Dushanbe will introduce you the second biggest city and an ancient settlement around which mysterious stories hover. In Khujand, once called Alexandria Eschate as a part of the land conquered by Alexander the Great, you will explore Oriental color in the local Payshanba Bazaar, plunge into antiquity in the Museum of Archeology and Fortification, visit “Tajik Sea” and many more. In Istaravshan you will open up the whole beauty of the ancient settlement Mug Teppe.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 1.5-2 hours
|City||Hotel||Number of nights|
|Khujand||Khujand Grand, Khujand Deluxe||1|
- All transfers;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole period of the tour;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Border pass;
- Visa support for Tajikistan tourist visa;
- Consular fees for Tajikistan tourist visa;
- Personal travel insurance.
- Economy class air-ticket Dushanbe - Khujand - 80 USD.