Asem is a small hotel in the northern part of Nukus, just 2 km from the Savitsky Museum and 1 km from the airport. The hotel was built in 2015, and has 28 rooms of two types (standard and apartments) spread across 2 floors.
Each room in Asem is decorated in a classic European style, with a minimalist yet cozy interior. The rooms are designed to be comfortable, and each comes with a soft bed, television, air conditioning, writing desk, and other furniture. The clean and light standard bathroom has a shower cabinet, while the apartments have a Jacuzzi.
The amenities overall at Asem are rather modest. There is a conference hall that can seat 50 people, a small café for breakfast, and parking. Guests can also use wifi, which is available for free throughout the hotel.
- Breakfast: from 07:00 to 10:00
- Check-in: 14:00. Check-out: 12:00
- Early check-in from 09:00 to 12:00 + 50%
- Early check-in till 09:00 + 100%
- Late check-out from 12:00 to 15:00 + 50%
- Late check-out after 15:00 + 100%
- Rooms: 28
- Floors: 1
- Hotel Services:
- 24 hour room service
- Laundry service
- Internet: free
|Distance from||km||by car, min||by foot, min|
- Property Amenities:
- Number of conference halls = 1
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outside Parking
- Number of connected rooms = 1
- Convertible armchair