Treat yourself to the extension tour to Son-Kul Lake, one of the highest lakes in Kyrgyzstan (2030 m above sea level). It’s a place where you can experience a nomadic life. You will have a chance to ride a horse, see edelweiss flowers, camels, yaks, golden eagles, and to see how local women make Kyrgyz national drink – Kymyz (mare’s milk).
The tour can be started either from the 6th day (from Tamga) or from 7th day (from Bishkek) of the scheduled tour in Kyrgyzstan.
|Bishkek||Guest House (**+)|
|Son Kul||Yurts (4-6 people in 1 yurt)|
- Twin accommodation;
- Meals – Day 1 – full board; Other days – only breakfast included;
- All transfers;
- English speaking guide for city tour in Osh;
- Entrance fees to sights according to the program.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Camera/video fees at the sights;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Kyrgyzstan visa support;
- Meals – full board;
- International airfares;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.