The tour is offered from June till the end of September.
Classic Tour in Kyrgyzstan is arranged in the way to capture main sights and beauties of Kyrgyzstan, though it still is managed in 6 days. Within this time you will see meditative Son Kul Lake, a gorge Jeti-Oguz, gallery of petroglyphs in Cholpon-Ata, a modern capital of Kyrgyzstan – Bishkek, and many others. After this 6-day tour, you can surely say you have experienced Kyrgyzstan.
Arrival to Bishkek, transfer to the hotel to begin Classic Tour in Kyrgyzstan. Overnight at the hotel. Sightseeing tour: visiting Ala-Too and Victory Squares, Oak Park, Osh bazaar and Russian Orthodox Church. After lunch transfer to the Ala-Archa National Park (40 km). You will be in the alpine gorge through which the fast flowing Ala-Archa River runs, flanked by tall, snow-covered, peaks with steep-sided, forested, mountain slopes. Hiking in the gorge. Transfer to Bishkek. Overnight in the hotel.
In the morning transfer to Issyk-Kul Lake along the Northern shore (260 km). On the way, visiting the Burana Tower architectural complex (the X-XIII centuries). Lunch in the café on the way. Next stop is at open air museum of petroglyphs in Cholpon-Ata, where collection of rock drawings are located, dated from V century BC – VIII AD. You can also visit a historical museum in Cholpon-Ata. On arrival to Karakol dinner in Uigur family. Overnight in the hotel.
Transfer to Jety-Oguz gorge (40 km) – the picturesque gorge, which is famous not only with coniferous forest, flower clearings and interesting gorges for hiking, but also with red and sandy formations which are called «Seven Bulls» and «Broken Heart». Transfer to Bokonbaevo Village. On arrival demonstration of an eagle/falcon hunting show. It is an ancient tradition of Kyrgyz hunters. Dinner and overnight in a home stay.
In the morning transfer to the unique Son-Kul lake (3016 m above sea level). In this astonishing place, you can see hundreds flocks and many different yurts, where you will be invited to taste national drink 'Kumys», made of mare's milk and also bread and many other dairy products, and jam. Dinner and overnight are in yurt.
After breakfast transfer to Bishkek. On the way stop in Kochkor, where local craftsmen will show you a process of making national felt carpets – ala kiyiz and shyrdak. Arrival in Bishkek. Overnight at the hotel
- Twin or double room accommodation, including early check in on Day 1;
- Meals – as stated as program;
- Transportation throughout the whole trip;
- English speaking guide (except for the day 6 – transfer to the airport);
- Sightseeing tour program in all cities according to the program, including entrance fees to sights, museums. Camera/video fees are not included and paid separately;
- Mineral water;
- Felt carpet workshop in Kochkor;
- Eagle hunting show in Bokonbaevo.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Visa support;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- Payment for early check in (except for the Day 1) and late check out (check in time is at 13-14.00, check out time is at 12.00);
- International airfares;
- Horse riding;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
|Bishkek - 2 nights|
|B hotel, My hotel, Bridges||Ramada, Ambassador, Central Park or similar|
|Karakol - 1 night|
|Green Yard, Matsunoki guest house or similar||78 hotel, Karagat or similar|
|Bokonbaevo - 1 night|
|Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation||Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation|
|Son Kul - 1 night|
|Yurts (2 people in one yurt)||Yurts (2 people in one yurt)|