The tour is offered from June till the end of September.
Classic Tour in Kyrgyzstan is arranged in the way to capture main sights and beauties of Kyrgyzstan, though it still is managed in 6 days. Within this time you will see meditative Son Kul Lake, a gorge Jeti-Oguz, gallery of petroglyphs in Cholpon-Ata, a modern capital of Kyrgyzstan – Bishkek, and many others. After this 6-day tour, you can surely say you have experienced Kyrgyzstan.
- Twin or double room accommodation, including early check in on Day 1;
- Meals – as stated as program;
- Transportation throughout the whole trip;
- English speaking guide (except for the day 6 – transfer to the airport);
- Sightseeing tour program in all cities according to the program, including entrance fees to sights, museums. Camera/video fees are not included and paid separately;
- Mineral water;
- Felt carpet workshop in Kochkor;
- Eagle hunting show in Bokonbaevo.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Visa support;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- Payment for early check in (except for the Day 1) and late check out (check in time is at 13-14.00, check out time is at 12.00);
- International airfares;
- Horse riding;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
|Bishkek - 2 nights|
|B hotel, Asia Mountains or similar||Plaza, Park Hotel, Ambassador or similar|
|Karakol - 1 night|
|Green Yard, Karagat or similar||Green Yard, Karagat or similar|
|Bokonbaevo - 1 night|
|Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation||Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation|
|Son Kul - 1 night|
|Yurts (2 people in one yurt)||Yurts (2 people in one yurt)|