Fascinating 8-day tour to Kyrgyzstan is practically deprived of hackneyed tourist spots. This tour is a rare opportunity to dive into the beauty of mountains where even the most skeptical person will be inspired by the grandeur of nature. You will enjoy the road between cities and villages; you will get through several mountain passes where you will see breathtaking views. The time spent in Kyrgyzstan will be the brightest in a year and you will take the memories of this trip through all your life.
After lunch transfer to the Ala-Archa National Park (40 km). You will be in the alpine gorge through which the fast flowing Ala-Archa River runs. The gorge is flanked by tall, snow-covered, peaks with steep-sided, forested, mountain slopes. Hiking in the gorge. Return back to the alpine camp. Transfer to Bishkek.
Next stop is at the museum of petroglyphs in Cholpon-Ata. There will be an excursion in open-air art gallery of stone, said to date from 500 BC – 100 AD, they depict wolves, long-horned ibex, goats, horses, snow leopards, sacrifices and some hunting scenes.
On arrival to Jergalan, you are welcome to Boorsok show, boorsok is traditional Kyrgyz bread. You will see how they are made, take a part on the process and of course, at the end you will taste them. Walking around the guesthouse, which has a big yard and look at the animals such as thoroughbred horses, cows and bulls, sheep and ride on horses if you wish.
Overnight at guest house.
Transfer to Jety-Oguz gorge (40 km). the picturesque gorge, which is famous not only with coniferous forest, flower clearings and interesting gorges for hiking, but also with red and sandy formations which are called «Seven Bulls» and «Broken Heart».
After walking, transfer to Bokonbaevo village to rest after long day.
Dinner and overnight at homestay.
Arrival to Bishkek in the afternoon. Lunch un a local café and drive to the airport to get flight to Osh.
On arrival to Osh, meet with driver and drive to the hotel, free evening.
On the way, in Sary-Tash stop for lunch at local family’s house. In the afternoon, drive to Sary Mogol village. It is a small village on South side of Alay valley. From this valley, there is a great view to Pamir range of mountains. Accommodation in yurt.
- Twin room accommodation, including early check in on Day 1;
- Meals – as stated as program;
- Transportation throughout the whole trip;
- English speaking guide (except for the day 8 – transfer to the airport);
- Sightseeing tour program in all cities according to the program, including entrance fees to sights, museums. Camera/video fees are not included and paid separately;
- Mineral water.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Visa support;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- Payment for early check in (except for the Day 1) and late check out (check in time is at 13-14.00, check out time is at 12.00);
- International airfares;
- Horse riding;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
|Bishkek - 2 nights|
|B hotel, Asia Mountains or similar||Plaza, Park Hotel, Ambassador or similar|
|Jergalan - 1 night|
|Guest house||Guest house|
|Bokonbaevo - 1 night|
|Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation||Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation|
|Osh - 2 nights|
|Sunrise or similar||Sunrise or similar|
|Sary Mogol - 1 night|
|Yurt camp (B&B)||Yurt camp (B&B)|