Date: from 14-NOV-18 to 16-NOV-18
13th International Exhibition on "Supplying, servicing and operating in the mining and processing of metals and minerals. Metallurgy" – MiningWorld Uzbekistan 2018
Site of the organizer: www.ite-uzbekistan.uz
About MiningWorld Uzbekistan 2018:
From 14 to 16 November 2018 the 13th International Exhibition on "Supplying, servicing and operating in the mining and processing of metals and minerals. Metallurgy" – "MiningWorld Uzbekistan 2018" will be held in Tashkent.
The 13th International MiningWorld Uzbekistan 2018 exhibition is a place where mining industry specialists from different countries can meet industrial specialists from Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tadzhikistan, Turkmenistan and other neighbouring countries.
Who will attend?
MiningWorld Uzbekistan provides a well-established platform for thousands of decision-making buyers to connect with international and domestic suppliers from the mining, geology, chemical, oil and gas, and investment industries.
As an exhibitor, how will you benefit from attending?
- Promote your mining and processing equipment to thousands of decision-making buyers
- Build your presence in the Uzbekistan mining and processing market, which has an overall mineral and raw material potential of $US3.5 trillion
- Build new business partnerships with Uzbek distributors
- Make business agreements with prospective clients during the 3 day event
- Gain new market knowledge by networking with your industry peers
As a visitor how will you benefit from attending?
- Source new mining and processing equipment from 70 exhibiting companies
- Gain competitor insights by networking with 5,000 attendees
- Gain new industry insights direct from experts who shape the Uzbek mining and processing industry
- Build new business partnerships with local Uzbek mining and processing companies so you can enter or expand into this fast-development market
- Process control equipment
- Kilns and dryers
- Flotation equipment
- Work feeder
- Vibratory equipment, crushes and mills
- Drilling equipment, excavators, buckets
- Covered walkways and winches
- Drill consumables
- Drilling and lifting of loads
- Rock mechanics
- Mine design
- Drill consumables
- Undeground transport
Smelting and Refinning
- Fire-resistant drills
- Melting equipment
- Furnace for refinement
- Smelting - furnaces and converters
- Diamond drilling
- Geophysical surveying
- Exploration software
- Surveying equipment
- Cleaning regects
- Environmental control
- Safety clothing and equipment
- Satellite communications
- Soil washing and processing
- Intelligence and analysis