Date: from 16-MAY-18 to 18-MAY-18
13th Uzbekistan International Specialised Exhibition "Energy, Energy saving, Electrotechnical & Power equipment, Information and measuring equipment, Cables, Lighting, and Modern technologies in electric energy" - "Power Uzbekistan 2018"
Site of the organizer: www.ite-uzbekistan.uz
About Power Uzbekistan 2018:
From 16 to 18 May 2018 Tashkent will host 13th Uzbekistan International Specialised Exhibition "Energy, Energy saving, Electrotechnical & Power equipment, Information and measuring equipment, Cables, Lighting, and Modern technologies in electric energy" - Power Uzbekistan 2018.
Power Uzbekistan 2018 is an important exhibition for Central Asia's power industry, and a key energy event in Uzbekistan. It brings together senior representative from the entire spectrum of the power and energy industry, including energy, energy saving, power electronics, heat-power equipment and alternative energy.
- Electrical Machinery & Parts;
- Low voltage & High voltage Equipment;
- Heat-and-Power Engineering Equipment;
- Equipment & Technologies for Coal Industry;
- Transformers, Generators, Engines;
- Cables, Wires, Accessories;
- Electric Insulating Materials and Insulators;
- Power Conversion Equipment;
- Power Electronics & Electronic Components;
- Control-and-Measuring & Automatic Control Systems & Devices;
- Equipment for Electrical Installation Works & Electric Tools;
- Energy Saving Technologies;
- Alternative Energy: Wind & Solar Energy Technologies.
Special section – "Power Electronics":
- Power Semiconductors;
- Passive Components;
- Thermal Management Assemblies & Subsystems;
- Servo-Technology / Actuators;
- Power Quality Test & Measurement;
- Development Software.
Special section – "Lighting":
- Lights & Light sources;
- Wiring products;
- Photic measuring devices.