Date: from 03-OCT-18 to 05-OCT-18
20th Anniversary International Exhibition O'ZuPACK & O'ZBEKinPRINT: PACKAGING and PRINTING
Organizer: ITE Uzbekistan
About the O'ZuPACK & O'ZBEKinPRINT 2018:
The 20th Anniversary International O'ZuPACK & O'ZBEKinPRINT exhibition 2018 will be taking place in Uzexpocenter from 3 to 5 October 2018.
O’ZuPACK - O’ZBEKinPRINT - the most effective platform for establishing and maintaining close ties between business circles of Uzbekistan and the leading players of the international packaging and printing industry of Central Asia.
For 19 years, the exhibition has been the central meeting place for manufacturers and consumers of new technologies, equipment, services, and consumables.
- Machinery and equipment for producing packaging;
- Machinery for producing and packaging confectionary and food products;
- Machinery and equipment for the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries;
- Machinery and equipment for packaging building materials and dry mixes;
- Extruders for producing polystyrene and polypropylene packaging;
- Thermoforming machinery;
- Filling equipment;
- Equipment for decorating and printing on packaging;
- Raw materials and supplies for packaging;
- Boxes and auxiliary packaging items;
- Finished packaging and labelling;
- Design and construction of packaging;
- Environmentally friendly equipment and using waste products;
- Services for the packaging industry.
- Printing machinery and modern technologies for all types of printing processes, printing equipment and materials, pre-printing equipment, post-printing equipment;
- Printing supplies: paper, card, plastic, paint, chemicals etc.;
- Equipment for wide format printing;
- Digital equipment and services for digital printing;
- Office equipment, copying equipment, mini-printing presses;
- Paper cutting equipment and stamping presses;
- Equipment and technologies for the finishing and binding processes;
- Varnishing, coating, flexo-printing;
- Components, spare parts, servicing;
- Professionally made printing products;
- Book publishing;
- Office paper, stationery (exercise books, albums, notebooks, diaries, folders);
- Souvenir products;
- 3D printers;
- 3D printing, modelling, prototyping;
- Equipment and materials for preparing adverts.