This two-day tour allows guests to experience the stark beauty of Georgia’s frozen winter landscape in two of its most picturesque locations: Borjomi and Bakuriani. You will trek through unspoiled wilderness in the striking, snowy stillness and enjoy breathtaking alpine views at Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park before reveling in wintertime activities of your choice while lodging in charming mountain comfort at Bakuriani.
- All transfers (1-2 pax by sedan, 3-4 pax by Mercedes Vito or similar, 5-10 pax by Mercedes Sprinter passenger van);
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing (breakfast included);
- Guided trekking tour in Borjomi (including snowshoe rental);
- Mineral water (0,5l per person a day).
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.