This weeklong tour, designed for beginners and seasoned skiers alike, will take you to the wintertime highlights of Georgia. After a walk through Borjomi’s beautiful Central Park, you will experience the pristine alpine slopes of Bakuriani during three nights in relaxed, enchanting chalet-style comfort. The craggy peaks of Gudauri, your next stop, are coated in fresh, powdery snow perfect for endless runs or simply enjoying the view while sipping a hot drink.
Enjoy your time in Gudauri. Overnight at the hotel.
- All transfers as per itinerary with English-speaking driver;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing (breakfast included);
- Mineral water (0,5L per person per day).
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Personal travel insurance;
- Additional hotel expenses;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Additional resorts expenses (i.e. ski and snowboard equipment rent, etc.).
|Kutaisi - 1 night|
|Old Town Hotel, Empire Hotel or similar||Best Western Congress|
|Gudauri - 2 nights|
|Quadrum Hotel, Club 2100 or similar||Marco Polo or similar|
|Bakuriani - 3 nights|
|Crystal 3* or similar||Snow Plaza, Crystal & Spa 4*|