Osh Tour (from Bishkek) is trip to the second largest city in Kyrgyzstan with 3000-year-old history. During the tour you will explore the main sights of the legendary city: you will visit Suleiman-Too museum and Osh bazaar which is still situated at the same place as at the times of Great Silk Road.
In the morning transfer to the airport in Bishkek to take a plane to Osh. Arrive in Osh and start the city tour. As legends say, Osh was founded by King Solomon ages ago and had an important position on trading routes of the Great Silk Road. Today you will visit Suleiman-Too (Solomon’s Mountain), museum, Osh bazaar – this market locates at the same place as in the times of Great Silk Road. Overnight in the guest house.
In the morning transfer to the airport. Flight to Bishkek. Transfer to the hotel. Free time. Overnight in the hotel.
Transfer to the airport (30 km). End of the tour.
- Twin accommodation;
- Meals – only breakfast;
- All transfers;
- English speaking guide for city tour in Osh;
- Entrance fees to sights according to the program;
- Economy class tickets for flights Bishkek – Osh – Bishkek.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Camera/video fees at the sights;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Kyrgyzstan visa support;
- Full board meals;
- International airfares;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
Prices per person
Prices are for 2023 in US$ per person, with discounted prices for larger groups available on request.
/ Ethno HotelComfort
Grand Chavo / Classic 4*Lux
Extension Tour from Bishkek to Osh Reviews
No tour reviews have been posted yet.