The tour is offered from end of May till mid of September.
Kyrgyzstan’s Best Lakes Tour includes visiting the center of modern capital Bishkek, ruins of ancient city Balasagyn, ancient temples in Karakol and petroglyphs in Cholpon-Ata. You will enjoy fascinating trips to incredibly beautiful Jety-Oguz, Skazka and Djuuka gorge, where you may swim in healing springs, you will also have the chance to ride a horse and watch falconry in Bokonbaevo.
Transfer to Karakol (220 km). Upon arrival city tour in Karakol: visiting Prezhevalskiy Museum, Russian-orthodox church, Dungan Mosque in Chinese style. Dinner in Uigur or Dungan family. Overnight at the hotel.
On arrival to Kochkor you will visit a felt carpet workshop. It’s a place where you can see the process of making Kyrgyz national felt carpets. Dinner with Kyrgyz family. Family run accommodation.
- Twin room accommodation – 6 nights;
- Meals – as per program;
- All transfers;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide (except for the day 7 – transfer to the airport);
- Entrance fees to sights according to the program;
- Mineral water;
- Eagle hunting show;
- Felt carpet workshop in Kochkor.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Camera/video at the sights;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- Payment for early check in (except for the Day 1) and late check out (check in time is at 13-14.00, check out time is at 12.00);
- International airfares;
- Kyrgyzstan visa support;
- Horse riding;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
- The price for 1 pax already includes single supplement.
- Single accommodation at Son Kul – 35 USD p/p.
- Full board (meals not included in the program) – 195 USD.
- Horse for 2 hours – 15 USD. (additional hours +15USD per hour).
- Horseman per day – 25 USD/group.
Prices per person
Green Yard / Matsunoki guest house or similar
78 hotel / Karagat or similar