The Cultural tour 1 program includes visiting the center of modern capital Bishkek, ruins of ancient city Balasagyn, ancient temples in Karakol and petroglyphs in Cholpon-Ata. You will enjoy fascinating trips to incredibly beautiful Jety-Oguz, Skazka and Djuuka gorge, where you may swim in healing springs, you will also have the chance to ride a horse and watch falconry in Bokonbaevo.
Transfer to Karakol. Upon arrival city tour in Karakol: visiting Prezhevalskiy Museum, Russian-orthodox church, Dungan Mosque in Chinese style. Dinner in Uigur or Dungan family. Overnight at the hotel.
On arrival to Kochkor you will visit a felt carpet workshop. It’s a place where you can see the process of making Kyrgyz national felt carpets. Dinner with Kyrgyz family. Family run accommodation.
- Twin room accommodation, including early check in on Day 1;
- Meals – groups of 1-4 people – as per program; groups of 5-10 people – full board;
- All transfers;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide (except for the day 7 – transfer to the airport);
- Entrance fees to sights according to the program;
- Mineral water;
- Felt carpet workshop in Kochkor.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Camera/video at the sights;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- Payment for early check in (except for the Day 1) and late check out (check in time is at 13-14.00, check out time is at 12.00);
- International airfares;
- Kyrgyzstan visa support;
- Horse riding;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated.
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
- The price for 1 pax already includes single supplement.
- Single accommodation is possible in all places except for Son Kul.
- Full board (meals not included in the program) – 65 USD.
- Horse per day – 20 USD.
- Horseman per day – 25 USD/group.
|Bishkek - 2 nights|
|B hotel, Asia Mountains or similar||Plaza, Park Hotel, Ambassador or similar|
|Issyk-Kul - 1 night|
|Raduga, The Try Korony or similar||Raduga, The Try Korony or similar|
|Karakol - 1 night|
|Green Yard, Karagat or similar||Green Yard, Karagat or similar|
|Kochkor - 1 night|
|Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation||Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation|
|Son Kul - 1 night|
|Yurts (5-6 people in one yurt)||Yurts (5-6 people in one yurt)|