The Cultural tour 1 program includes visiting the center of modern capital Bishkek, ruins of ancient city Balasagyn, ancient temples in Karakol and petroglyphs in Cholpon-Ata. You will enjoy fascinating trips to incredibly beautiful Jety-Oguz, Skazka and Djuuka gorge, where you may swim in healing springs, you will also ride by horse along Tamgin gorge and watch falconry in Bokonbaevo.
Transfer to Karakol. Upon arrival city tour in Karakol: visiting Prezhevalskiy Museum, Russian-orthodox church, Dungan Mosque in Chinese style. Dinner in Uigur or Dungan family. Overnight at the hotel.
On arrival to Kochkor you will visit a felt carpet workshop. It’s a place where you can see the process of making Kyrgyz national felt carpets. Dinner with Kyrgyz family. Family run accommodation.
- Twin room accommodation, including early check in on Day 1;
- Meals – groups of 1-4 people – as per program; groups of 5-10 people – full board;
- All transfers;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide (except for the day 7 – transfer to the airport);
- Entrance fees to sights according to the program;
- Mineral water;
- Felt carpet workshop in Kochkor.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Camera/video at the sights;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- Payment for early check in (except for the Day 1) and late check out (check in time is at 13-14.00, check out time is at 12.00);
- International airfares;
- Kyrgyzstan visa support;
- Horse riding;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
- The price for 1 pax already includes single supplement.
- Single accommodation is possible in all places except for Son Kul.
- Full board (meals not included in the program) – 65 USD.
- Horse per day – 20 USD.
- Horseman per day – 25 USD/group.
|Bishkek - 2 nights|
|B hotel, Asia Mountains or similar||Plaza, Park Hotel, Ambassador or similar|
|Issyk-Kul - 1 night|
|Raduga, The Try Korony or similar||Raduga, The Try Korony or similar|
|Karakol - 1 night|
|Green Yard, Karagat or similar||Green Yard, Karagat or similar|
|Kochkor - 1 night|
|Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation||Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation|
|Son Kul - 1 night|
|Yurts (5-6 people in one yurt)||Yurts (5-6 people in one yurt)|