Kyrgyzstan Cultural Tour 4 is a small tour in the course of which you will have an excursion to the main places of interest of Bishkek, trip to Cholpon-Ata petroglyphs and ruins of the ancient city Balasagyn. Besides, you will have a day of rest by the Son-Kul lakeside, where a nomadic yurt encampment is set summer, familiarize with their everyday life and culture, and also overnight in a yurt. Furthermore you will certainly stay in the Kyrgyzstan best-known spa – Lake of Issyk-Kul with one of the cozy hotels and nice beach welcoming you.
Dinner at Uigur family. Kyrgyzstan is multiethnic country and today you will have a chance to taste Uigur food and get acquainted with their culture and traditions. Overnight at the hotel.
- Twin accommodation;
- Meals – groups of 1-4 people – as stated in the program; groups of 5-10 people – full board;
- All transfers;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide (except for the day 5 – transfer to the airport);
- Entrance fees to sights according to the program;
- Mineral water.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Camera/video fees at the sights;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Kyrgyzstan visa support;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- Payment for early check in and late check out (check in time is at 13-14.00, check out time is at 12.00)
- International airfares;
- Boat trip;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
|Issyk-Kul - 1 night|
|Raduga, The Try Korony or similar||Raduga, The Try Korony or similar|
|Karakol - 1 night|
|Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation||Green Yard or similar|
|Bokonbaevo - 1 night|
|Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation||Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation|
|Bishkek - 1 night|
|B hotel, Asia Mountains or similar||Plaza, Park Hotel, Ambassador or similar|