Kyrgyzstan Multiactive Tour 1 is a very interesting and dynamic tour whose program includes rafting, horse and walking passage in the mountains, boat tour in the Issyk-Kul Lake. In addition, during the trip you will enjoy architectural sights of Bishkek, Karakol and Cholpon-Ata, and also you will have an opportunity to get familiarized with the every-day life and traditional culture of the Kyrgyz people.
Activities: rafting, horse back riding, walk in the mountains, sailing trip, experience the culture of Kyrgyz people.
- Twin room accommodation, including early check in on Day 1;
- Meals – groups 1-4 people – as per program; groups 5-10 people – full board;
- Transportation throughout the whole trip;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide (except for the day 7 – transfer to the airport);
- Entrance fees to sights according to the program;
- Rafting on the Chon Kemin river;
- Horse back riding trip in Shamshy;
- Boat trip (1 hour);
- Mineral water.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- Payment for early check in (except for Day 1) and late check out (check in time is at 13-14.00, check out time is at 12.00);
- International airfares;
- Kyrgyzstan visa support;
- Camera/video fees at the sights;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
|Bishkek - 2 nights|
|B hotel, Asia Mountains or similar||Plaza, Park Hotel, Ambassador or similar|
|Chon Kemin - 1 night|
|Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation||Ashu Guest House|
|Issyk-Kul - 1 night|
|Raduga, The Try Korony or similar||Raduga, The Try Korony or similar|
|Karakol - 1 night|
|Green Yard, Karagat or similar||Green Yard, Karagat or similar|
|Bokonbaevo - 1 night|
|Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation||Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation|