This exciting and action-packed one-week Kyrgyzstan Cultural Tour 2 will acquaint you with the history, culture and nomadic traditions of the Kyrgyz. You will visit the main architectural monuments of Kyrgyz cities and the most picturesque gorges of Kyrgyzstan – Jety-Oguz and Fairy-Tale. As part of the tour you will get familiarized with the life of the Kyrgyz in the small Kochkor village and also have an opportunity to live in a genuine Kyrgyz yurt (tent) by Son-Kul lakeside surrounded by green pastures.
After lunch transfer to the airport. Flight to Bishkek. Arrival in Bishkek. Overnight at the hotel.
- Twin room accommodation, including early check in on Day 1;
- Meals – groups of 1-4 people - as per program; groups of 5-10 people – full board;
- All transfers;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide (except for the day 7 – transfer to the airport);
- Entrance fees to sights according to the program;
- Mineral water;
- Air tickets Osh – Bishkek.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Camera/video fees at the sights;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Kyrgyzstan visa support;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- Payment for early check in (except for the Day 1) and late check out (check in time is at 13-14.00, check out time is at 12.00)
- International airfares;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
|Bishkek - 2 nights|
|B hotel, Asia Mountains or similar||Plaza, Park Hotel, Ambassador or similar|
|Chichkan - 1 night|
|Oson guest house (B&B)||Oson guest house (B&B)|
|Arslanbob - 2 nights|
|Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation||Home stay (B&B), family run accommodation|
|Osh - 1 night|
|Sunrise or similar||Sunrise or similar|