The tour is offered from June until September.
A 5-day Kyrgyzstan Essentials Tour is a familiarization with the main places of interest of Bishkek and Issyk-Kul, as well as visiting beautiful natural places of Kyrgyzstan. You will visit the picturesque lake Son Kul, ancient petroglyphs of Cholpon-Ata, have romantic walk along the shore of Issyk-Kul lake and plenty of unforgettable memories.
- Twin room accommodation, including early check in on Day 1;
- Meals – groups of 1-4 people - as per program; groups of 5-10 people – full board;
- All transfers;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide (except for the day 7 – transfer to the airport);
- Entrance fees to sights according to the program;
- Mineral water.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Camera/video fees at the sights;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- Payment for early check in and late check out (check in time is at 13-14.00, check out time is at 12.00);
- International airfares;
- Kyrgyzstan visa support;
- Horse riding;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
|Bishkek - 2 nights|
|B hotel, Asia Mountains or similar||Plaza, Park Hotel, Ambassador or similar|
|Son Kul - 1 night|
|Yurts (2 people in one yurt)||Yurts (2 people in one yurt)|
|Issyk-Kul - 1 night|
|Raduga, The Try Korony or similar||Raduga, The Try Korony or similar|