A 5-day walking tour in Kyryzstan-2 is a full trip to the mountains, where you will go through the most picturesque places of the National Park Ala-Archa. The trekking route passes through coniferous forests, alpine meadows, waterfalls and glaciers. You will enjoy landscapes a lot, but the real peak of emotions is awaiting you on the Peak Uchitel. Besides, the tour works well considering that the road from Bishkek to the National Park Ala-Acrha is no more than an hour.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4-5 hours
*The History Museum is closed for renovation and estimated to open to the public again in mid-2017.
Difficulty level: There are no technical difficulties on the trekking route, but the tourists should be in good form as they will walk around 3-6 hours a day and will go over the pass (4500 m).
Recommended list of personal items: warm clothes, a coat, tracking-boots, sleeping bag, mat, rucksack, flash light, your own First Aid Kit and sunglasses.
- Twin room accommodation including early check in on Day 1;
- Meals – groups 1-4 people - as per program; groups 5-10 people – full board;
- All transfers;
- Mineral water;
- Sightseeing tour program in all cities according to the program;
- Entrance fees to sights according to the program;
- Rent of kitchen equipment and a tents, mat;
- Assistance of porters. Please note that porters can carry maximum of 7 kg per tourist;
- Cook’s services.
- Visa support;
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Accommodation in a single tent;
- Camera/video at the sights;
- Sleeping bag;
- Additional kilograms of luggage for porters;
- Consular fees for Kyrgyzstan tourist visa;
- International airfares;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
|Bishkek - 2 nights|
|B hotel, Asia Mountains or similar||Plaza, Park Hotel, Ambassador or similar|
|Trek - 2 nights|
|Double tent||Double tent|