Kyrgyzstan is a country of mountains that is perfect for lovers of trekking – hiking in the mountains. Often hiking routes are on the height that you shouldn’t worry about Altitude sickness and enjoy comfortable climatic conditions. This tour includes visiting mountainous region in the surroundings of Karakol where there are beautiful gorges, waterfalls and passes on the height of 3600meters with breathtaking views of Tyan-Shan, where you can see glittering waters of a famous Lake Issyk-Kul. In addition to the hike, you will also visit main sites of Bishkek, Karakol and Cholpon-Ata. Kyrgyzstan trekking tour is a real 8-day adventure.
Recommended list of personal items: warm clothes, a coat, tracking-boots, sleeping bag, rucksack, flash light, your own First Aid Kit and sunglasses.
Conditions: There are no technical difficulties on the trekking route, but the tourists should have good condition as they will walk around 3-7 hours a day and will go over the pass (3665 m).
- Twin accommodation including early check in on Day 1;
- Meals – groups 1-4 people - as per program; groups 5-10 people – full board;
- All transfers;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide (on trek: for group of 1, 2 people - cook and guide is one person);
- Entrance fees to sights according to the program;
- Rent of kitchen equipment, a tents and mat;
- Assistance of porters. Please note that porters can carry maximum of 7 kg per tourist;
- Cook’s services.
- Visa support;
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Camera/video at the sights;
- Accommodation in a single tent;
- Sleeping bag;
- Additional kilograms of luggage for porters;
- Consular fees for Kyrgyzstan tourist visa;
- Registration in Kyrgyzstan;
- International airfares;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
|Bishkek - 2 nights|
|B hotel, Asia Mountains or similar||Plaza, Park Hotel, Ambassador or similar|
|Karakol - 2 nights|
|Green Yard, Karagat or similar||Green Yard, Karagat or similar|
|Trek - 3 nights|
|Double tent||Double tent|