Long, but a very interesting Walking tour in Kyrgyzstan-4 is a trip where you can combine an interesting hike to the mountains, excursions to the sights and beach time. During the hike, you will explore natural beauties of Kyrgyzstan in the Karakol region. You will visit Karakol Valley where there is a mountain lake Ala-Kul;, and the Golden Valley Altyn-Arashan where there are healing springs. Besides, you will visit historical places and architectural monuments in Bishkek, Karakol and Cholpon-Ata, as well as get pleasure from an entire day on the resort beaches of Issyk-Kul.
Recommended list of personal items: warm clothes, a coat, tracking-boots, sleeping bag, mat, rucksack, flash light, your own First Aid Kit and sunglasses.
Conditions: There are no technical difficulties on the trekking route, but the tourists should be in good form as they will walk around 3-6 hours a day and will go over the pass (3860 m).
On the way visit to Skazka gorge, fantastic gorge with red mountain formations. One of the best views on the Issyk-Kul Lake is guaranteed. Continue driving to Karakol. Overnight in Karakol in a guest house or hotel.
Today we will also go over the Ala Kul pass (3860 m) and then descend to Keldike gorge. Dinner and overnight in tents in Keldike gorge (3200 m).
- Twin room accommodation including early check in on Day 1;
- Meals – groups 1-4 people - as per program; groups 5-10 people – full board;
- Transportation through out the whole trip.
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide (except on Day 8);
- Entrance fees to sights according to the program;
- Rent of kitchen equipment and a tents, mat;
- Assistance of porters. Please note that porters can carry maximum of 7 kg per tourist;
- Cook’s services.
- Visa support;
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Single supplement;
- Camera/video at the sights;
- Accommodation in a single tent;
- Sleeping bag;
- Additional kilograms of luggage for porters;
- Consular fees paid upon collection of the entrance visa to Kyrgyzstan;
- International airfares;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal insurance and items not mentioned above.
|Bishkek - 2 nights|
|B hotel, Asia Mountains or similar||Plaza, Park Hotel, Ambassador or similar|
|Karakol - 2 nights|
|Green Yard, Karagat or similar||Green Yard, Karagat or similar|
|Trek - 3 nights|
|Double tent||Double tent|