Oldest Cities of Russia 2 - Eastern Cities
Tour: Oldest Cities of Russia 2 - Eastern Cities
Cities: Moscow, Vladimir, Suzdal, Nijnii Novgorod, Kazan, Ryazan
Duration: 9 Days
Day 1: Arrival
Transfer to Hotel. Free Time. Overnight in hotel.
Day 2: Moscow
Breakfast. City tour of Moscow. You will visit, Red Square and Kremlin with Assumption Cathedral - citadel of Russian government for the last 800 years.
Day 3: Vladimir
Breakast. Transfer to Vladimir (179km). City tour of Vladimir. Lunch. Trip to Bogolyubovo. Dinner. Overnight in hotel.
Day 4: Suzdal
Breakfast. Transfer to Suzdal (38km). City Tour of Syzdal. Lunch. Transfer to Nignii Novgorod (246km). Dinner. Overnight in hotel.
Day 5: Nijnii Novgorod
Breakfast. City tour of N.Novgorod. Lunch. Transfer to Kazan (400km). Dinner. Overnight in hotel.
Day 6: Kazan
Breakfast. City Tour "Legends of Kazan".Lunch. Continue city tour. Dinner. Overnight in hotel.
Day 7: Kazan - Ryazan
Breakfast. Transfer to Ryazan (823km). Lunch on the way. Dinner. Overnight in hotel.
Day 8: Ryazan
Breakfast. City tour of Ryazan: Kremlin, Old Ryazan, Art Museum. Lunch. Transfer to Moscow (176km). Dinner. Overnight in hotel.
Day 7: Departure
Transfer to airport.
- All transfers by car or ship where applicable;
- Accommodation based on double room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program in each city with local guides;
- Main Entrance tickets to the sights, museums, mausoleums;
- Visa support;
- Full board except Day1 and Day 9.
Prices do not include:
- Charges in hotels for additional services;
- Consular fees;
- Personal insurance;
- Picture taking fees charged by museums and sights;
- Entrance fees to additional rooms, sections and areas of museums, sights and mausoleums.