Oldest Cities of Russia 1 - Western Cities
Tour: Oldest Cities of Russia 1 - Western Cities
Cities: Moscow, Novgorod, Pskov, Smolensk
Duration: 7 Days
Day 1: Arrival
Transfer to Hotel. Free Time. Overnight in hotel.
Day 2: Moscow - Novgorod
Breakfast. General City Tour Moscow. Lunch. Kolomenskoe. Dinner. Transfer to Novgorod(180km). Overnight in hotel.
Day 3: Novgorod
Breakfast. City tour of Novgorod. Lunch. Visit Museum of Wooden Architechture. Trip to Pskov(230km). Dinner on trip. Overnight in hotel.
Day 4: Pskov
Breakfast. City tour of Pskov. Lunch. Visit Fortress Of Izborsk And Pechersky Monastery. Dinner. Overnight in hotel.
Day 5: Pskov - Smolensk
Breakfast. Depart for Smolensk (440 km). Lunch on the way. Dinner in Smolensk. Overnight in hotel.
Day 6: Smolensk
Breakfast. Visit Gdezdovo (12 km). Lunch. City Tour of Smolensk. Depart for Moscow (360km). Overnight in hotel.
Day 7: Departure
Breakfast. Transfer to airport.
- All transfers by car or bus where applicable;
- Accommodation based on double room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program in each city with local guides;
- Main Entrance tickets to the sights, museums, mausoleums;
- Visa support;
- Full board except Day 1.
Prices do not include:
- Travel insurance;
- Consular fees;
- Charges in hotels for additional services;
- Picture taking fees charged by museums and sights;
- Entrance fees to additional rooms, sections and areas of museums, sights and mausoleums.