6-day tour in Tajikistan is an excellent choice for those who wish to learn more about the multi-faceted culture and the history of the Tajik people.
The trip will start in the capital of the country – Dushanbe. There you will experience of the modern life of Tajikistan, and discover many interesting facts about the history of the region after visiting the Museum of Antiquity.
Later you will have a trip to the Hissar fortress (18th century) after which it will proceed towards Istaravshan. This colorful city has a special oriental spirit – take a walk along the local bazaar, pay a visit to religious monuments and experience the ancient town of Mug-tepa.
After that, you will meet the old city Penjikent and its sights dating back to the 5-8th centuries. Lake Iskanderkul, that took its name after Alexander the Great, will conclude your tour. You will spend your night in the village of Sarytag where you will have an opportunity to meet the locals. The return trip to Dushanbe will pass through mountains with another overnight.
- All transfers;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Service of an English-speaking guide;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary.
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Consular fees for Tajikistan tourist visa;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
Prices per person
Panjakent Plaza 3*+ or Rudaki 3*
Umariyon 3* / Sugd 3* or Rudaki 3*