Take a fascinating two-day tour to Tatev Monastery, one of the wonderful monastery complexes in Armenia that had once been an intellectual center of the country. You will soar on the "Wings of Tatev", the longest cable car road in the world, and enjoy breathtaking landscapes. In the course of the tour, you will also visit ancient monasteries of Khor-Virap and Noravank, taste the best Armenian wines in the Areni village and study unique cliff caves of Khndzoresk.
1. Transportation as per itinerary;
2. Sightseeing tour program in with local guide;
3. Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
4. Wine and oghi tasting in Areni;
5. Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing; breakfast included:
6. Bottled drinking water.
Price doesn't include:
2. Personal travel insurance.
|Goris - 1 night|
|Mirhav, Mthnadzor or similar|