This 3-day off the beaten track mountain villages hiking tour to Shatili, Mutso & Roshka, Georgia’s Khevsureti region, showcases unique historical sites, remote villages, and stunning mountain scenery. Join us to explore the fortified villages of Shatili and Mutso with their impressive stone towers, discover the tragic history of the Anatori Necropolis, and hike to the famous vivid-coloured lakes of Abudelauri.
Meals: lunch, dinner
Hiking distance: a short walk to discover Shatili village and the complex of stone buildings
Duration: 10-15 minutes
Difficulty: easy, but you must be able to climb stairs and walk on uneven surfaces
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner
Hiking: 341m, including 91m uphill.
Duration: 20-30 minutes
Additional optional hiking (in two sections): total of 11.2 km, including 643m uphill and 892 meters downhill
Duration: 3.5-4 hours
Meals: breakfast, lunch
Hiking: 16 km, including 800m uphill and 800m downhill
Duration: 6-7 hours
* We recommend you bring comfortable walking shoes, a raincoat, sun cream, a hat, sunglasses, and a torch on this tour.
- All transfers by comfortable and reliable 4WD vehicle;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing;
- Meals: 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners;
- Sightseeing tour programme with a local, English-speaking guide;
- Mineral water (500ml per person per day).
- Guesthouse charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance;
- Tips/gratuities for the guide and driver (although these would be appreciated).
|Shatili - 1 night|
|Front Castle or similar|
|Roshka - 1 night|
|Korsha Guesthouse or similar|