The Caucasus as a region has a long and interesting history, shaped by the merchants and travelers who crossed the region from all directions. Sheki has long stood out, in large part because of its unique and striking architecture. The wooden buildings in Sheki were made without a single nail, and the stained glass windows have no equal (the techniques are passed down through generations of craftsmen). On your way back to Tbilisi, stop by an ancient church in Kish, a site that has been important religiously since the 1st century AD.
- All transfers;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with English-speaking guide in Azerbaijan;
- Azerbaijan e-visa;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary.
- Full board (lunches and dinners);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Sheki - 1 night|
|Issam||Sheki Saray, Sheki Palace|