Armenia tour will start with visiting Dilijan – a resort town that is famous for its crystal clear air and mineral springs. You will take a trip to a picturesque mountain lake Sevan and visit an old church built on its shores. The tour program also includes visiting the capital of Armenia, the city of Yerevan and the oldest monasteries located in its surrounding.
* The site is presently under renovation works.
- All transfers 1-2 pax by sedan; 3-6 pax by van; 7-15 pax by mini bus;
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour program with local guide;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary.
- Full board (lunch and dinner);
- Hotel charges for additional services;
- Visa support and consular fees for tourist visa;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Personal travel insurance.
|Yerevan - 4 nights|
|Cascade, Ani Central Inn, Hrazdan or similar||DoubleTree by Hilton Yerevan, Opera Suite, Grand Yerevan, Tufenkian or similar|