Dive into the soul of Georgia with our 3-day Svaneti tour from Batumi. Begin in the highland haven of Svaneti, a region where ancient traditions echo through the rugged mountains and iconic stone towers. Experience Mestia, the heart of Svaneti, where age-old edifices whisper tales of history, and savor the simplicity of life in Ushguli, Europe's loftiest village. Let the breathtaking backdrop of Mt. Shkhara and the UNESCO-lauded architecture spellbind you. From the mysteries of Lamaria Church to the elegance of Dadiani Palace in Zugdidi, this journey promises an evocative tapestry of culture, history, and unparalleled Georgian landscapes.
The evening you may spend visiting the original svan house “machubi”, and “koshki” tower. Dinner and overnight at a hotel or local guesthouse.
- Accommodation in Mestia (based on double/twin room sharing; breakfast included);
- All transfers as per itinerary;
- English-speaking guide to accompany travelers;
- Entrance tickets on sights as per itinerary;
- Separate 4x4 wheel return drive to Ushguli village;
- Bottled drinking water;
- Dinners in Mestia on Days 1-2.
- Full board;
- Additional Hotel expenses;
- Personal travel and health insurance;
- Tips are not included but would be appreciated.