Dive into a spellbinding journey with our 2-day tour to Kutaisi and canyons from Batumi, diving deep into Georgia's natural wonders and rich history. Let the serenity of Martvili Canyon embrace you as you sail beneath its cascading waterfalls and witness the dance of colors on the water's surface. Step back in time in Kutaisi, tracing the legendary footsteps of the Argonauts and marveling at the medieval majesty of Bagrati Cathedral. Day two unfolds nature's subterranean artwork within the Prometheus Cave, illuminated in a dazzling spectrum of lights, and culminates with the exhilarating vistas of Okatse Canyon from a hanging bridge. A blend of adventure, nature, and history, this tour promises memories that will last a lifetime!
- Accommodation in Kutaisi (based on double/twin room sharing; breakfast included);
- All transfers as per itinerary;
- English-speaking guide to accompany travelers;
- Entrance tickets on sights as per itinerary;
- Bottled drinking water.
- Full board;
- Additional Hotel expenses;
- Personal travel and health insurance;
- Tips are not included but would be appreciated.