Discover the fascinating Russian exclave of Kaliningrad with its unique mix of German, Soviet and Russian history. Admire the buildings, explore the historical monuments, and then travel out of the city to enjoy the fresh sea air, birdwatching, and impressive sand dunes of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Coronian Spit. This 5-day Kaliningrad Tour: “Baltic Gold” also includes seeing how Kaliningrad’s famous amber is mined in a working quarry.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 3-4 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 4 hours
During your free time, we offer the following optional activities (at additional cost):
Visit to the famous Amber Museum;
Concert in the Cathedral on Kant Island.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6 hours
Duration of sightseeing tour: 5-6 hours
- All transfers (1-2 pax by sedan type car, 3-7 pax by minivan, 8-13 pax by 30 seat bus, 14+ pax by 40-50 seat bus);
- Accommodation based on double/twin room sharing, breakfasts included;
- Sightseeing tour programme in each city with local, English-speaking guides;
- Entrance tickets to sights as per itinerary;
- Lunch on Day 5;
- Visa support for Russian tourist visa;
- In groups of 11 or more travellers, 1 person travels free of charge and is accommodated in a single room.
- Tour leader to accompany the travellers for the whole tour
- Full board (lunches and dinners)
- Hotel charges for additional services
- Consular fees for Russia tourist visa
- Tips/gratuities for guides and drivers (although these would be appreciated)
- International flight tickets before and after the tour
- Personal travel insurance.
|Kaliningrad - 4 nights|
|Ibis, Kaliningrad, Zolotaya Buhta||Holiday Inn, Mercure, Kaiserhof Spa Hotel|