Darvaza (a.k.a Door-to-Hell) tour is a trip to the natural gas crater with the size of American football field that appeared in 1971 and has been burning ever since. You will see it at night, the most beautiful time, also enjoy fire cooked dinner and explore pristine nature of Karakum, the hottest desert in Central Asia. In the north of the vast desert you will discover famous city of Kunya-Urgench, the capital of ancient Khorezm Empire that encounters more than 2000 years of history. Book Door to Hell at Night tour and spend a wonderful night in the tent next to the crater of fire.
Duration of sightseeing tour: 6-7 hours
- All transfers;
- One way economy air ticket Ashgabat – Dashoguz;
- Sightseeing tour program with English speaking guide;
- Entrance fees to sights as per itinerary;
- Utensils and necessary equipment for staying in tents (sleeping bags, sleeping mats, pillows, dining table, chairs);
- Camp style dinner and breakfast at Darvaza crater;
- Lunch in Kunya Urgench.
- Consular fees and visa support for Turkmenistan tourist visa;
- Tips are not included, but would be appreciated;
- Travel insurance.